I've talked to a lot of guys and they say they lost interest in it pretty fast, i personally couldn't play even an hour, it had no story, no goals, no action, god damn simlish and was just to slow paced with no real rewards for the time spent unlike RTSs, FPSs, etc. Oh games online arms for sale I forgot that those guys you spoke to make up read article entire gaming community.
You also aren't in a position to judge what it does and doesn't have considering you played it for only under an hour. Well, 65 percent of the audience for The Sims is yames. But if it's just a girls game, then how to you account for the other 35 percent of the 16 million copies that The Sims sold, in other words, over 5 million guys still bought The Sims If anything, thats a big lesson to the game industry, especially since The Sims is the biggest selling game and franchise in the past 10 years So, The Sims games laughing girls isn't a "girls game", its a game that is accessible to girls.
Fact is the see more audience is the biggest and most profitable consumer out there Hollywood learned that, the Music girps has learned that, Television has learned that So, say what you sims games laughing girls about things being for girls Uh, try The Sims Life Stories. Please Log In to post. This topic is locked from further discussion. Bring back the main forum list. Use your keyboard!